Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Artwork of the Day 8.16.11

I've decided to switch up how I post "Artwork of the Day". Instead of just featuring one artist I'm going to showcase at least five or more. It's a better use of space and (my) time and I think the Poison Ivy themed pieces look great when grouped together. I've kept the images relatively big to avoid having to zoom so be ready. That said, on with the show!

Joshua Middleton
This is probably my favorite of the bunch. The porcelain skin contrasted with the blood orange colored hair is divine. Quite elegant.


Andrea Rhodes
I love this stylized take on Poison Ivy. The olive green is a smart choice and the blown kiss dust skull and crossbones is genius.


Cinar
The loose sketch technique mixed with watercolors in this piece appeals to me. A very lush scene for our May Queen.


Arthur Adams
I'm floored by the lines in Arthur Adams drawing of Poison Ivy. That costume is obviously inspired by The New Batman Adventures style.


Bot
This is darling - from the flytrap to the Uma inspired hair cones. A wicked doll! I'm a huge fan of this style - be sure to check out the rest of the rogues from this collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...